Get Reliable Carpet Installation Services in Phoenix, AZ
If you’re looking for the perfect carpet for your home, you’ve come to the right place! At AY Brands Flooring and Stone, we offer professional carpet installation services in Phoenix, AZ. Our vast experience allows us to work with the best carpet suppliers, including Mohawk, Shaw, Western Surfaces, and TNT Flooring.
Beautify Your Spaces
Our installers evaluate your needs and style to determine the best options. We’ll walk you through the process, so you choose a carpet you love. Whether you want a Shaw or Mohawk carpet, we’ve got you covered! Unlike other carpet companies, we go above and beyond to ensure your flooring enhances every area.
Carpet Styles to Choose From Include:
- Cut Pile
- Loop Pile
Our Carpet Materials Include:
Renovate Your Flooring
Old and damaged carpets can affect the value and look of your interior spaces. Team up with our team to get a new carpet installed! You’re not going to believe how much of a difference a replacement can make.
We combine skills and experience to provide hassle-free and reliable installation services. Our selection of quality carpets will impress you in all respects, including appearance, performance, and price.
Speak to Our Carpet Installers
Ready to enhance your living spaces? Call AY Brands Flooring and Stone! We know your time is valuable, so we go above and beyond to make your service experience quick and enjoyable! Visit our showroom in Phoenix, AZ, to see all our beautiful options firsthand. Whether you want to add your personal touch to your new place or want to restore your current space, count on us!
What to Consider When Picking Out Carpet
This will range from a low 20-ounce face weight to a possible 85-ounce face weight (or higher). Note that a high face weight will bring the cost of the carpet up.
- Nylon tends to be more expensive than Polyester, but it holds its’ shape longer, is more durable, and softer.
- Polyester is less expensive than Nylon but is slightly more stain-resistant (great for kids and pets) than Nylon and is eco-friendly.
- Olefin is an economical option compared to Nylon but may offer fewer colors due to its’ resistance to absorbing water and dye.
- Wool carpet is more expensive than Nylon, but it is softer considering it’s a natural fiber. While it is naturally stained-resistant and eco-friendly, consider that sunlight can cause the color to fade and can wear down due to heavy use.
- In these examples, you would need to weigh what’s more important to you before picking out your new carpet: feelbility, stain resistance, or price.
- Thicker and denser carpets may perform better with standard carpet padding. A thick and dense carpet with a thick carpet pad will provide a lot of “give” to the flooring. A less thick carpet may pair perfectly with a thicker pad. Always consider this when replacing your carpet.
Find Your Ideal Flooring
Ready to transform your living spaces? It all starts with a consultation! Our flooring experts evaluate your needs and expectations to help you choose the right match for your property. Learn more by calling at (602) 265-0691 or schedule a visit to our showroom in Phoenix, AZ.